Thursday, 22 December 2011

To Makkah Finally :D

Yesterday I went to Makkah at 11:15 actually we went that late cause the late you go the more empty you find ;) seriously i didn't went there since my last year finals, then i went to Egypt i stayed there till Eid then when i came back i went to my new school so I was littel busy :( and finally I went there when I see the Kaaba I felt like I'm totally relaxed it was really easy and pleasure. But in the PURSUIT and MARWA I was sitting on the chair because I have a flat foot so I cant walk a lot.
But I'm still enjoying it ;) !!!

              

An advice from me you have to go there ;) .



2 comments:

  1. Maashaa'Allaah - hope you made du'aa for me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did of course, I didn't forget u Miss :D

    ReplyDelete